The Van-Es Camp and Conference Centre is located just 20 minutes southeast
of Edmonton, East and South on Highway 14. We have 100 acres on the
south side of South Cooking Lake, nestled in the peninsula southeast
of the town of Cooking Lake (see map below; other area camping also
listed below). You should come see us.
51244 Range Road 220
Sherwood Park, Alberta
P.O. Box 551
Bruderheim, AB T0B 0S0
The Google map below is an interactive graphic image of where we are.
If you need to know how to get here from where you are, then you can
click on the "view larger map" link and then "-"
sign to zoom out and "+" to zoom in to get the necessary perspective.
You can then also use any of the Google tools available on Google maps,
like Get Directions from where you are to find you way to us.
Note: You might need to click the "search maps" button
once you are viewing the larger map to reassign our address flag on
the Google map.
The following are campgrounds and RV parks located nearby the Van-Es
Camp & Conference Centre:
- Elk Island Retreat Ltd, 54371 Range Road 205, Tel: (780) 998-0708,
- Half Moon Lake Resort, 21524 Township Road 520, Tel: (780) 922-3045,
- Kawtikh Retreat & Campground, 51380B Range Road 205, Tel: (780)
- Sandy Beach Campground, Elk Island National Park, Tel: (780) 992-2950,
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Range Road 212 Township 530, Tel:
(780) 922-3939, www.strathcona.ab.ca/
- Sherwood Forest Campground, 23242 Highway 14, Tel: (780) 467-3329